Sat, 19 Feb|
19th and 26th February 2022
Learn the tools and techniques to help you have a calm and positive birth with the Hypnobirthing Australia program. $510 per couple.
Time & Location
19 Feb, 9:30 am – 26 Feb, 4:30 pm
Smithfield, Neville St, Smithfield NSW 2164, Australia
About the Event
This is a 12 hour course delivered over 2 consecutive Saturdays for both you and your birth partner. Please only select ONE TICKET per couple. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to secure your booking. Balance due 10 days prior to course starting.
CONCERNED ABOUT CLASSES BEING CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19? Rest assured that our classes will go ahead. If for any reasons face-to-face classes need to be called off, we will continue classes via online webinar (Zoom). All resources will then be mailed ahead of time.
What will you learn?
You and your birth partner will be given the knowledge, tools and support to help prepare you to birth calmly and confidently. Some topics we cover include: Creating and maintaining a positive mindset for birth How the brain is wired to birth The role of hormones in birth How your uterus and cervix work WITH you How to release fear and negative thoughts regarding birth How to use relaxation techniques including breathing, affirmations, visualisations, acupressure, meditation and self-hypnosis How your birth partner can support you during pregnancy and birth How to use movement in pregnancy and during labour Diet and Exercise Birth preferences and what you can accept or decline (yes, you have a say!) What to do in special circumstances ….AND SO MUCH MORE!
What will you get?
- Entry for you and a birth partner (dad or other support partner)
- 12 hours of face-to-face learning
- Morning and afternoon tea- dietary requirements catered for
- Comprehensive, evidence-based folio of resources which includes a summary of the information, visualisations, self-hypnosis scripts, birth partner cheat sheet, birth preferences template
- 4 x mp3 tracks including "Affirmations for beautiful birth", "Surge of the sea" and "Rainbow mist" self-hypnosis and long-play music track
- The 'Little book of Hypnobirthing' eBook
- Access to my exclusive Facebook community where I am available to support you leading up to your birth
Bring your own lunch or buy from an eatery close by on the day. Exact address TBC closer to the day.
FACE-TO-FACE course- deposit
This is your non-refundable DEPOSIT which ensures your spot to the February group course, live and in person in Western Sydney. This includes entry for you and a birth partner. A confirmation email will be sent once your payment has been received. The remaining $260 must be paid 10 days prior to course commencement.