23rd and 30th October 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 12 hour course delivered over 2 consecutive Saturdays on Zoom for both you and your birth partner. Please only select ONE TICKET per couple. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to secure your booking. Balance due 10 days prior to course starting.
What will you learn?
You and your birth partner will be given the knowledge, tools and support to help prepare you to birth calmly and confidently. Some topics we cover include: Creating and maintaining a positive mindset for birth How the brain is wired to birth The role of hormones in birth How your uterus and cervix work WITH you How to release fear and negative thoughts regarding birth How to use relaxation techniques including breathing, affirmations, visualisations, acupressure, meditation and self-hypnosis How your birth partner can support you during pregnancy and birth How to use movement in pregnancy and during labour Diet and Exercise Birth preferences and what you can accept or decline (yes, you have a say!) What to do in special circumstances ….AND SO MUCH MORE!
What will you get?
- Entry for you and a birth partner (dad or other support partner)
- 12 hours of face-to-face learning
- Morning and afternoon tea- dietary requirements catered for
- Comprehensive, evidence-based folio of resources which includes a summary of the information, visualisations, self-hypnosis scripts, birth partner cheat sheet, birth preferences template
- 4 x mp3 tracks including "Affirmations for beautiful birth", "Surge of the sea" and "Rainbow mist" self-hypnosis and long-play music track
- The 'Little book of Hypnobirthing' eBook
- Access to my exclusive Facebook community where I am available to support you leading up to your birth
- VIRTUAL TICKET (zoom)- deposit$250$2500$0